Separately, Stifel Nicolaus decreased their price target on GURU Organic Energy from C$5.00 to C$2.85 in a research note on Wednesday.
GURU Organic Energy Stock Performance
OTC:GUROF opened at $1.95 on Friday. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $2.66 and its two-hundred day moving average is $4.47. GURU Organic Energy has a 52 week low of $1.95 and a 52 week high of $12.34.
About GURU Organic Energy
GURU Organic Energy Corp., a beverage company, provides plant-based energy drinks. It offers its products under the Guru Original, Guru Lite, Guru Energy Water, Guru Matcha, Yerba Mate, and Guayusa Tropical Punch names. The company markets its organic energy drinks in Canada and the United States through a distribution network of approximately 23,700 points of sale, as well as through guruenergy.com, FB Marketplace, and Amazon.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on GURU Organic Energy (GUROF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 01/09-01/13
- JPMorgan Chase Falls As Banks Brace For Recession
- Why is the Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Price up 261%?
- Roku Stock Price is Trending, Here’s Why
- Carvana Stock Rally, Here’s What You Need to Know
Receive News & Ratings for GURU Organic Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GURU Organic Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.