Separately, Kepler Capital Markets upgraded shares of KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating and set a €68.00 ($73.12) price objective on the stock in a report on Friday, November 18th.
KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS KNKZF opened at 59.00 on Friday. The firm’s 50-day moving average is 59.00. KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA has a 1-year low of 56.32 and a 1-year high of 73.65.
About KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA
KWS SAAT SE & Co KGaA develops, produces, and distributes seeds for farmers in Germany, rest of Europe, North and South America, and internationally. It operates through four segments: Corn, Sugarbeet, Cereals, and Vegetables. The Corn segment breeds, produces, and distributes seeds for corn, soybeans, and sunflowers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA (KNKZF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 01/09-01/13
- JPMorgan Chase Falls As Banks Brace For Recession
- Why is the Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Price up 261%?
- Roku Stock Price is Trending, Here’s Why
- Carvana Stock Rally, Here’s What You Need to Know
Receive News & Ratings for KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.