Erayak Power Solution Group’s (NASDAQ:RAYA – Get Rating) quiet period is set to expire on Monday, January 23rd. Erayak Power Solution Group had issued 3,000,000 shares in its initial public offering on December 14th. The total size of the offering was $12,000,000 based on an initial share price of $4.00. During the company’s quiet period, insiders and any underwriters that worked on the IPO are prevented from issuing any research reports for the company because of regulations issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission. Following the expiration of the company’s quiet period, it’s expected that the brokerages that served as underwriters on the stock will initiate research coverage on the company.
Erayak Power Solution Group Trading Up 0.4 %
Shares of NASDAQ RAYA opened at $2.50 on Monday. Erayak Power Solution Group has a 52-week low of $1.72 and a 52-week high of $3.89.
Erayak Power Solution Group Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Erayak Power Solution Group (RAYA)
- General Electric Stock, The Sum of All Parts Strategy is Paying Off
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 01/09-01/13
- JPMorgan Chase Falls As Banks Brace For Recession
- Why is the Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Price up 261%?
- Roku Stock Price is Trending, Here’s Why
Receive News & Ratings for Erayak Power Solution Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Erayak Power Solution Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.