Alliance Pharma (LON:APH – Get Rating) had its price objective dropped by Berenberg Bank from GBX 110 ($1.34) to GBX 105 ($1.28) in a research report issued on Tuesday, MarketBeat.com reports. The firm currently has a “buy” rating on the stock. Berenberg Bank’s target price points to a potential upside of 73.55% from the stock’s previous close.
Alliance Pharma Stock Performance
LON:APH opened at GBX 60.50 ($0.74) on Tuesday. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 52.79 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 71.88. The company has a market cap of £326.70 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 3,025.00. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 45.88, a quick ratio of 1.42 and a current ratio of 1.93. Alliance Pharma has a fifty-two week low of GBX 34.14 ($0.42) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 122 ($1.49).
About Alliance Pharma
- $2,000 at Alphabet’s YouTube Purchase: You’d Be Up This Much.
- Michael Burry is Bearish on Stocks Again and Heres Why
- Don’t Miss These 2 Mid-Cap Techs That Broke Out Last Week
- Is Macau a Sinking Ship for Wynn Resorts?
- Is Walgreens Boots Alliance Earnings Miss Good For Investors?
Receive News & Ratings for Alliance Pharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Alliance Pharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.