Delic Holdings Corp. (OTCMKTS:DELCF – Get Rating) saw a large decline in short interest in the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 15,300 shares, a decline of 66.5% from the December 15th total of 45,700 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 50,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.3 days.
Delic Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS DELCF opened at $0.04 on Wednesday. The firm has a fifty day moving average of $0.03 and a 200-day moving average of $0.04. Delic has a 52-week low of $0.02 and a 52-week high of $0.12.
Delic Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Delic (DELCF)
- Johnson & Johnson Breakout Breaks Down: Can Earnings Boost Stock?
- Can Alaska Air Continue Soaring Above The Airline Industry?
- Insulet Has Potential To Gain More Than Analysts Are Forecasting
- Cathie Wood Is Buying These Stocks, Should You?
- Thor Industries Hammered Its Numbers. Is it a Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Delic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Delic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.