Adriatic Metals PLC (OTCMKTS:ADMLF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest during the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 16,700 shares, an increase of 297.6% from the December 15th total of 4,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 28,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.6 days.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Royal Bank of Canada boosted their price target on shares of Adriatic Metals from GBX 225 ($2.75) to GBX 235 ($2.87) in a research note on Tuesday, October 18th.
Adriatic Metals Stock Down 0.7 %
Shares of Adriatic Metals stock opened at $2.29 on Wednesday. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $2.06 and its two-hundred day moving average is $1.64. Adriatic Metals has a 52 week low of $1.12 and a 52 week high of $2.34.
About Adriatic Metals
Adriatic Metals PLC, through its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration and development of precious and base metals. It explores for zinc, lead, barite, gold, silver, and copper deposits. The company's flagship project is the Vares Silver Project located in the Bosnia and Herzegovina. It also operates Raska Project in Serbia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Adriatic Metals (ADMLF)
- Insulet Has Potential To Gain More Than Analysts Are Forecasting
- Cathie Wood Is Buying These Stocks, Should You?
- Thor Industries Hammered Its Numbers. Is it a Buy?
- Tritium Is the Largest DC EV Charger Maker You’ve Never Heard Of
- United Airlines Soars Ahead of Earnings…Time to Deplane?
Receive News & Ratings for Adriatic Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Adriatic Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.