iShares MSCI Europe Small-Cap ETF (NASDAQ:IEUS – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 101,900 shares, an increase of 475.7% from the December 15th total of 17,700 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 24,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 4.2 days.
iShares MSCI Europe Small-Cap ETF Trading Up 0.1 %
Shares of IEUS stock opened at $54.01 on Wednesday. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $50.28 and a 200 day simple moving average of $47.81. iShares MSCI Europe Small-Cap ETF has a 1 year low of $39.60 and a 1 year high of $67.67.
iShares MSCI Europe Small-Cap ETF Cuts Dividend
The business also recently declared a Semi-Annual dividend, which was paid on Monday, December 19th. Investors of record on Wednesday, December 14th were paid a $0.313 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Tuesday, December 13th.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On iShares MSCI Europe Small-Cap ETF
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares MSCI Europe Small-Cap ETF (IEUS)
- Does it Matter Folks Aren’t “Starry-Eyed” Over Pepsi’s New Soda?
- Johnson & Johnson Breakout Breaks Down: Can Earnings Boost Stock?
- Can Alaska Air Continue Soaring Above The Airline Industry?
- Insulet Has Potential To Gain More Than Analysts Are Forecasting
- Cathie Wood Is Buying These Stocks, Should You?
Receive News & Ratings for iShares MSCI Europe Small-Cap ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares MSCI Europe Small-Cap ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.