Wealth Minerals Ltd. (OTCMKTS:WMLLF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest during the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 69,000 shares, a growth of 90.6% from the December 15th total of 36,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 600,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Wealth Minerals Trading Down 4.4 %
Shares of OTCMKTS:WMLLF opened at $0.32 on Wednesday. The stock has a market capitalization of $96.28 million, a P/E ratio of -6.40 and a beta of 0.94. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $0.28 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.23. Wealth Minerals has a 12-month low of $0.11 and a 12-month high of $0.39.
About Wealth Minerals
Wealth Minerals Ltd., a junior mineral resource exploration company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Chile, Canada, and Mexico. The company primarily explores for lithium, as well as for precious metal and copper deposits. It principally holds interests in the Atacama project that comprises 144 exploration concessions covering an area of approximately 46,200 hectares located in the Atacama Salar in Region II of Antofagasta, northern Chile.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Wealth Minerals (WMLLF)
- Can Alaska Air Continue Soaring Above The Airline Industry?
- Johnson & Johnson Breakout Breaks Down: Can Earnings Boost Stock?
- Insulet Has Potential To Gain More Than Analysts Are Forecasting
- Cathie Wood Is Buying These Stocks, Should You?
- Thor Industries Hammered Its Numbers. Is it a Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Wealth Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wealth Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.