Wynn Macau, Limited (OTCMKTS:WYNMY – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decline in short interest during the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 14,000 shares, a decline of 34.0% from the December 15th total of 21,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 49,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.3 days.
Wynn Macau Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS WYNMY opened at $11.91 on Wednesday. Wynn Macau has a fifty-two week low of $3.84 and a fifty-two week high of $12.90. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $9.64 and its 200 day simple moving average is $7.24.
About Wynn Macau
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Wynn Macau (WYNMY)
- Can Alaska Air Continue Soaring Above The Airline Industry?
- Johnson & Johnson Breakout Breaks Down: Can Earnings Boost Stock?
- Insulet Has Potential To Gain More Than Analysts Are Forecasting
- Cathie Wood Is Buying These Stocks, Should You?
- Tritium Is the Largest DC EV Charger Maker You’ve Never Heard Of
Receive News & Ratings for Wynn Macau Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wynn Macau and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.