Silver Tiger Metals Inc. (OTCMKTS:SLVTF – Get Rating)’s share price shot up 3.2% on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $0.31 and last traded at $0.30. 295,180 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 46% from the average session volume of 202,153 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.29.
Silver Tiger Metals Stock Up 3.2 %
The business’s 50 day moving average is $0.20 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.20.
About Silver Tiger Metals
Silver Tiger Metals Inc engages in the exploration and evaluation of mineral properties in Mexico. The company primarily explores for gold and silver, as well as for copper, zinc, and lead deposits. It holds a 100% interest in the El Tigre property that covers an area of 28,414 hectares located in Sonora, Mexico.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Silver Tiger Metals (SLVTF)
- Procter & Gamble Earnings: A Gamble Worth Taking
- Stocks Slide, Economic Report Paints Gloomy Picture For Economy
- What does Nu Holdings Stock Have To Do With Warren Buffett?
- J.B. Hunt Gets A Flat, Logistic Companies Come Into Focus
- Is Intel Stock On The Verge Of Breaking Out?
Receive News & Ratings for Silver Tiger Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Silver Tiger Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.