Tsingtao Brewery Company Limited (OTCMKTS:TSGTY – Get Rating) saw a large decrease in short interest during the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 500 shares, a decrease of 94.6% from the December 15th total of 9,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 2,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Tsingtao Brewery Stock Performance
Tsingtao Brewery stock opened at $49.47 on Thursday. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $47.88 and a 200-day moving average of $47.06. Tsingtao Brewery has a one year low of $34.17 and a one year high of $52.17.
Tsingtao Brewery Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tsingtao Brewery (TSGTY)
- Procter & Gamble Earnings: A Gamble Worth Taking
- Stocks Slide, Economic Report Paints Gloomy Picture For Economy
- What does Nu Holdings Stock Have To Do With Warren Buffett?
- J.B. Hunt Gets A Flat, Logistic Companies Come Into Focus
- Is Intel Stock On The Verge Of Breaking Out?
Receive News & Ratings for Tsingtao Brewery Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tsingtao Brewery and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.