Agronomics Limited (OTCMKTS:AGNMF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 25,100 shares, a growth of 23.6% from the December 15th total of 20,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 74,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.3 days.
Agronomics Trading Up 6.5 %
Shares of Agronomics stock opened at 0.16 on Friday. Agronomics has a one year low of 0.12 and a one year high of 0.34. The business has a fifty day moving average of 0.16.
Agronomics Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Agronomics (AGNMF)
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
- Is Airbnb Setting Up To Rally 38%, As Analysts Are Forecasting?
- Does a Price Cut for Tesla Vehicles Mean the Same for TSLA Stock?
- Microsoft Layoffs Signal Layoffs for Other Tech Companies?
Receive News & Ratings for Agronomics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Agronomics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.