Ambow Education Holding Ltd. (NYSEAMERICAN:AMBO – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 18,400 shares, an increase of 162.9% from the December 15th total of 7,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 45,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.4 days.
Ambow Education Stock Performance
NYSEAMERICAN AMBO opened at $0.37 on Friday. Ambow Education has a 1 year low of $0.23 and a 1 year high of $1.21.
Ambow Education Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ambow Education (AMBO)
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
- Is Airbnb Setting Up To Rally 38%, As Analysts Are Forecasting?
- Does a Price Cut for Tesla Vehicles Mean the Same for TSLA Stock?
- Microsoft Layoffs Signal Layoffs for Other Tech Companies?
Receive News & Ratings for Ambow Education Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ambow Education and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.