Apax Global Alpha Limited (LON:APAX – Get Rating)’s stock price passed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 180.94 ($2.21) and traded as low as GBX 175.90 ($2.15). Apax Global Alpha shares last traded at GBX 177 ($2.16), with a volume of 349,423 shares trading hands.
Apax Global Alpha Stock Up 1.0 %
The business’s 50 day moving average is GBX 180.94 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 174.41. The firm has a market capitalization of £878.06 million and a P/E ratio of 1,180.00.
About Apax Global Alpha
Apax Global Alpha Limited specializes in fund of funds investments. It seeks to invest in public, private debt, and equity investments. Under fund of funds, the fund seeks to invest in funds managed by Apax Partners. It also makes derived investments which are investments in equities and debt derived from the insights gained via Apax' Private Equity activities.
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
- Is Airbnb Setting Up To Rally 38%, As Analysts Are Forecasting?
- Does a Price Cut for Tesla Vehicles Mean the Same for TSLA Stock?
- Microsoft Layoffs Signal Layoffs for Other Tech Companies?
Receive News & Ratings for Apax Global Alpha Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Apax Global Alpha and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.