Bombardier, Inc. (TSE:BBD.A – Get Rating)’s share price hit a new 52-week high on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as C$65.30 and last traded at C$64.50, with a volume of 6160 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$62.72.
Bombardier Trading Down 2.3 %
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is C$51.76 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is C$38.48. The firm has a market cap of C$5.87 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of -14.10.
Bombardier Inc, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells transportation equipment worldwide. The company operates in four segments: Business Aircraft, Commercial Aircraft, Aerostructures and Engineering Services, and Transportation. The Business Aircraft segment designs, manufactures, and markets business jets, as well as provides aftermarket support services.
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
- Is Airbnb Setting Up To Rally 38%, As Analysts Are Forecasting?
- Does a Price Cut for Tesla Vehicles Mean the Same for TSLA Stock?
- Microsoft Layoffs Signal Layoffs for Other Tech Companies?
Receive News & Ratings for Bombardier Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bombardier and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.