E.On Se (OTCMKTS:ENAKF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 3,303,200 shares, an increase of 167.0% from the December 15th total of 1,237,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 1,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 2,202.1 days.
E.On Stock Performance
Shares of ENAKF stock opened at $10.65 on Friday. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $9.79 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $8.92. E.On has a fifty-two week low of $7.53 and a fifty-two week high of $14.08.
E.On Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on E.On (ENAKF)
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
- Is Airbnb Setting Up To Rally 38%, As Analysts Are Forecasting?
- Does a Price Cut for Tesla Vehicles Mean the Same for TSLA Stock?
- Microsoft Layoffs Signal Layoffs for Other Tech Companies?
Receive News & Ratings for E.On Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for E.On and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.