Essential Energy Services Ltd. (OTCMKTS:EEYUF – Get Rating)’s share price passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.29 and traded as high as $0.30. Essential Energy Services shares last traded at $0.29, with a volume of 22,100 shares changing hands.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, Raymond James lowered their price objective on Essential Energy Services from C$0.60 to C$0.55 in a research report on Tuesday, November 8th.
Essential Energy Services Stock Performance
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.29 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.28.
Essential Energy Services Company Profile
Essential Energy Services Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, provides oilfield services to oil and gas exploration and production companies. The company operates in two segments, Essential Coil Well Service (ECWS) and Tryton Tool Services (Tryton). The ECWS segment offers completion, production, and workover services with its fleet of coil tubing rigs, and fluid and nitrogen pumpers, as well as ancillary equipment.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Essential Energy Services (EEYUF)
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
- Is Airbnb Setting Up To Rally 38%, As Analysts Are Forecasting?
- Does a Price Cut for Tesla Vehicles Mean the Same for TSLA Stock?
- Microsoft Layoffs Signal Layoffs for Other Tech Companies?
Receive News & Ratings for Essential Energy Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Essential Energy Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.