Shares of GrainCorp Limited (OTCMKTS:GRCLF – Get Rating) passed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $5.26 and traded as low as $5.24. GrainCorp shares last traded at $5.31, with a volume of 1,725 shares trading hands.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Royal Bank of Canada downgraded GrainCorp from a “sector perform” rating to an “underperform” rating and set a $7.75 target price on the stock. in a research note on Thursday, November 17th.
GrainCorp Stock Down 1.8 %
The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $5.26 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $5.46.
GrainCorp Company Profile
GrainCorp Limited operates as an agribusiness and processing company in Australasia, Asia, North America, Europe, the Middle East, North Africa, and internationally. It operates through two segments, Agribusiness and Processing. The company handles, markets, and trades in wheat, barley, sorghum, corn, oilseeds, pulses, organics, canola, chickpeas, and specialty commodities; handles, processes, stores, and transports grains and oilseeds; refines, bleaches, deodorizes, and blends edible fats and oil products; and crushes, processes, manufactures, and distributes edible oils.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on GrainCorp (GRCLF)
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
- Is Airbnb Setting Up To Rally 38%, As Analysts Are Forecasting?
- Does a Price Cut for Tesla Vehicles Mean the Same for TSLA Stock?
- Microsoft Layoffs Signal Layoffs for Other Tech Companies?
Receive News & Ratings for GrainCorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GrainCorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.