Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (OTCMKTS:HKXCY – Get Rating) saw a significant decrease in short interest in the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 18,400 shares, a decrease of 22.0% from the December 15th total of 23,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 114,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.2 days.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group raised Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing from a “buy” rating to a “conviction-buy” rating in a research report on Wednesday, November 16th.
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS HKXCY opened at $46.39 on Friday. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $42.47 and a 200 day moving average price of $40.23. Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing has a 52 week low of $26.50 and a 52 week high of $62.15.
About Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited, together with its subsidiaries, owns and operates stock exchanges and futures exchanges, and related clearing houses in Hong Kong, Mainland China, and the United Kingdom. It operates through five segments: Cash, Equity and Financial Derivatives, Commodities, Post Trade, and Technology.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing (HKXCY)
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
- Is Airbnb Setting Up To Rally 38%, As Analysts Are Forecasting?
- Does a Price Cut for Tesla Vehicles Mean the Same for TSLA Stock?
- Microsoft Layoffs Signal Layoffs for Other Tech Companies?
Receive News & Ratings for Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.