Platinum Group Metals Ltd. (NYSEAMERICAN:PLG – Get Rating) (TSE:PTM)’s share price passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $1.67. Platinum Group Metals shares last traded at $1.59, with a volume of 355,511 shares trading hands.
Platinum Group Metals Stock Down 0.6 %
The stock has a market cap of $158.34 million, a P/E ratio of -22.71 and a beta of 1.65.
Platinum Group Metals (NYSEAMERICAN:PLG – Get Rating) (TSE:PTM) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, November 23rd. The basic materials company reported ($0.01) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Platinum Group Metals
About Platinum Group Metals
Platinum Group Metals Ltd. engages in the exploration and development of platinum and palladium properties. It explores for palladium, platinum, gold, copper, nickel, and rhodium deposits. The company holds 50.02% interest in the Waterberg project located on the Northern Limb of the Western Bushveld complex, South Africa.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Platinum Group Metals (PLG)
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
- Is Airbnb Setting Up To Rally 38%, As Analysts Are Forecasting?
- Does a Price Cut for Tesla Vehicles Mean the Same for TSLA Stock?
- Microsoft Layoffs Signal Layoffs for Other Tech Companies?
Receive News & Ratings for Platinum Group Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Platinum Group Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.