Shares of Power Solutions International, Inc. (OTCMKTS:PSIX – Get Rating) passed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $3.01 and traded as low as $3.00. Power Solutions International shares last traded at $3.00, with a volume of 301 shares changing hands.
Power Solutions International Stock Performance
The company has a market capitalization of $68.85 million, a P/E ratio of -12.50 and a beta of 0.63. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $3.01 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $2.25.
Power Solutions International (OTCMKTS:PSIX – Get Rating) last released its quarterly earnings results on Monday, November 14th. The company reported $0.18 EPS for the quarter. The business had revenue of $124.90 million for the quarter.
Power Solutions International Company Profile
Power Solutions International, Inc engages in the design, manufacture, and trade of power systems and electrical power generation equipment. The firm provides integrated turnkey solutions to global original equipment manufacturers and end-user customers within the energy, industrial and transportation end markets.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Power Solutions International (PSIX)
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
- Is Airbnb Setting Up To Rally 38%, As Analysts Are Forecasting?
- Does a Price Cut for Tesla Vehicles Mean the Same for TSLA Stock?
- Microsoft Layoffs Signal Layoffs for Other Tech Companies?
Receive News & Ratings for Power Solutions International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Power Solutions International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.