SafeCharge International Group Ltd (LON:SCH – Get Rating) crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 451 ($5.50) and traded as high as GBX 451 ($5.50). SafeCharge International Group shares last traded at GBX 451 ($5.50), with a volume of 965,833 shares changing hands.
SafeCharge International Group Stock Performance
The business has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 451 and a 200-day simple moving average of GBX 451. The stock has a market capitalization of £689.54 million and a P/E ratio of 27.84.
About SafeCharge International Group
SafeCharge International Group Limited (AIM: SCH) is the payment service partner for the world’s most demanding businesses. SafeCharge provides global omni-channel payments services from card acquiring and issuing to payment processing and checkout, all underpinned by advanced risk management solutions.
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
- Is Airbnb Setting Up To Rally 38%, As Analysts Are Forecasting?
- Does a Price Cut for Tesla Vehicles Mean the Same for TSLA Stock?
- Microsoft Layoffs Signal Layoffs for Other Tech Companies?
Receive News & Ratings for SafeCharge International Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SafeCharge International Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.