Yangzijiang Financial Holding Ltd. (OTCMKTS:YNGFF – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 426,300 shares, a growth of 20.6% from the December 15th total of 353,500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 1,065.8 days.
Yangzijiang Financial Price Performance
Shares of YNGFF opened at $0.26 on Friday. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $0.12 and a 200 day moving average of $0.05. Yangzijiang Financial has a twelve month low of $0.22 and a twelve month high of $0.26.
Yangzijiang Financial Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Yangzijiang Financial (YNGFF)
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
- Is Airbnb Setting Up To Rally 38%, As Analysts Are Forecasting?
- Does a Price Cut for Tesla Vehicles Mean the Same for TSLA Stock?
- Microsoft Layoffs Signal Layoffs for Other Tech Companies?
Receive News & Ratings for Yangzijiang Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Yangzijiang Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.