SIGNA Sports United (NYSE:SSU – Get Rating) gapped up prior to trading on Wednesday . The stock had previously closed at $4.94, but opened at $5.20. SIGNA Sports United shares last traded at $5.20, with a volume of 2 shares trading hands.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, Citigroup assumed coverage on SIGNA Sports United in a research note on Tuesday, December 13th. They issued a “neutral” rating and a $6.20 target price for the company.
SIGNA Sports United Price Performance
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $5.21 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $5.59.
Institutional Trading of SIGNA Sports United
SIGNA Sports United Company Profile
SIGNA Sports United N.V. operates online sports web shops in the European Union, Switzerland, Norway, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Its product categories include bike, tennis/racket sports, outdoor, and team sports and athleisure. The company is headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SIGNA Sports United (SSU)
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
- Is Airbnb Setting Up To Rally 38%, As Analysts Are Forecasting?
- Does a Price Cut for Tesla Vehicles Mean the Same for TSLA Stock?
- Microsoft Layoffs Signal Layoffs for Other Tech Companies?
Receive News & Ratings for SIGNA Sports United Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SIGNA Sports United and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.