Shares of Straumann Holding AG (OTCMKTS:SAUHF – Get Rating) crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $116.80 and traded as high as $132.95. Straumann shares last traded at $132.95, with a volume of 1,121 shares.
Straumann Trading Down 0.7 %
The business has a 50-day moving average price of $116.80 and a 200-day moving average price of $112.51.
Straumann Company Profile
Straumann Holding AG engages in the provision of implant, restorative, and regenerative dentistry solutions to dental professionals and laboratories. It operates through the following segments: Sales Western Europe, Sales Central Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa (CEEMEA), Sales North America (NAM), Sales Asia Pacific (APAC), Sales Latin America (LATAM), and Operations.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Straumann (SAUHF)
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
- Is Airbnb Setting Up To Rally 38%, As Analysts Are Forecasting?
- Does a Price Cut for Tesla Vehicles Mean the Same for TSLA Stock?
- Microsoft Layoffs Signal Layoffs for Other Tech Companies?
Receive News & Ratings for Straumann Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Straumann and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.