Teijin Limited (OTCMKTS:TINLY – Get Rating)’s share price crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $9.52 and traded as high as $10.04. Teijin shares last traded at $10.04, with a volume of 287 shares traded.
Teijin Price Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 1.10, a current ratio of 1.61 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.69. The stock has a market capitalization of $1.99 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 10.80 and a beta of 0.41. The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $9.52 and its 200 day simple moving average is $9.79.
Teijin Company Profile
Teijin Limited engages in the fibers, films and sheets, composites, healthcare, and IT businesses worldwide. It offers aramid fibers and polyethylene materials; carbon fibers, composite materials, and oxidized PAN fibers; polycarbonate sheets and films; high-density polyethylene porous films and materials; and microporous films.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Teijin (TINLY)
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
- Is Airbnb Setting Up To Rally 38%, As Analysts Are Forecasting?
- Does a Price Cut for Tesla Vehicles Mean the Same for TSLA Stock?
- Microsoft Layoffs Signal Layoffs for Other Tech Companies?
Receive News & Ratings for Teijin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Teijin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.