Western Asset Mortgage Opportunity Fund Inc. (NYSE:DMO – Get Rating) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $11.38 and traded as low as $11.04. Western Asset Mortgage Opportunity Fund shares last traded at $11.28, with a volume of 49,051 shares trading hands.
Western Asset Mortgage Opportunity Fund Stock Up 0.5 %
The company has a 50 day moving average of $10.97 and a two-hundred day moving average of $11.38.
Western Asset Mortgage Opportunity Fund Dividend Announcement
The business also recently announced a monthly dividend, which will be paid on Wednesday, February 1st. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, January 24th will be issued a dividend of $0.10 per share. This represents a $1.20 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 10.64%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, January 23rd.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Western Asset Mortgage Opportunity Fund Company Profile
Western Asset Mortgage Opportunity Fund Inc is a closed ended fixed income mutual fund launched and managed by Legg Mason Partners Fund Advisor, LLC. The fund is co-managed Western Asset Management Company and Western Asset Management Company Limited. It invests in the fixed income markets of the United States.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Western Asset Mortgage Opportunity Fund (DMO)
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
- Is Airbnb Setting Up To Rally 38%, As Analysts Are Forecasting?
- Does a Price Cut for Tesla Vehicles Mean the Same for TSLA Stock?
- Microsoft Layoffs Signal Layoffs for Other Tech Companies?
Receive News & Ratings for Western Asset Mortgage Opportunity Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Western Asset Mortgage Opportunity Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.