Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Limited (OTCMKTS:YUEIY – Get Rating) was the target of a large decline in short interest in December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 3,700 shares, a decline of 15.9% from the December 15th total of 4,400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 44,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Yue Yuen Industrial Price Performance
Shares of YUEIY opened at $7.57 on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.28, a current ratio of 1.93 and a quick ratio of 1.16. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $6.90 and its 200-day simple moving average is $6.65. Yue Yuen Industrial has a one year low of $5.01 and a one year high of $8.82.
About Yue Yuen Industrial
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Yue Yuen Industrial (YUEIY)
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
- Is Airbnb Setting Up To Rally 38%, As Analysts Are Forecasting?
- Does a Price Cut for Tesla Vehicles Mean the Same for TSLA Stock?
- Microsoft Layoffs Signal Layoffs for Other Tech Companies?
Receive News & Ratings for Yue Yuen Industrial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Yue Yuen Industrial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.