Accelleron Industries AG (OTCMKTS:ACLLY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest in the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 22,000 shares, a decline of 13.0% from the December 15th total of 25,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 37,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.6 days.
Accelleron Industries Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:ACLLY opened at C$23.20 on Friday. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is C$20.39. Accelleron Industries has a 1 year low of C$14.00 and a 1 year high of C$24.95.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft began coverage on shares of Accelleron Industries in a report on Monday, October 10th. They issued a “buy” rating and a $22.00 price objective on the stock.
Accelleron Industries Company Profile
Accelleron Industries AG designs, manufactures, sells, and services customized turbochargers and digital solutions worldwide. Its products are used in marine, energy, and rail/off-highway industries worldwide. The company is headquartered in Baden, Switzerland.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Accelleron Industries (ACLLY)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Accelleron Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Accelleron Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.