Antibe Therapeutics Inc. (OTCMKTS:ATBPD – Get Rating)’s stock price rose 4.2% on Friday . The stock traded as high as $0.46 and last traded at $0.46. Approximately 25,550 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 14% from the average daily volume of 29,710 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.44.
Antibe Therapeutics Trading Up 4.2 %
The company’s 50-day moving average is $0.38 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.43. The stock has a market capitalization of $177.44 million, a P/E ratio of -0.92 and a beta of 0.57.
Antibe Therapeutics Company Profile
Antibe Therapeutics Inc, a pharmaceutical development company, originates, develops, and out-licenses patent novel therapeutics and medical devices in the areas of pain, inflammation and regenerative medicine in Canada, Europe, the United States, and internationally. Its drugs are designed to prevent the gastrointestinal damage and bleeding caused by non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Antibe Therapeutics (ATBPD)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Antibe Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Antibe Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.