APA Group (OTCMKTS:APAJF – Get Rating)’s share price traded up 4.3% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $7.43 and last traded at $7.43. 1,886 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 129% from the average session volume of 822 shares. The stock had previously closed at $7.12.
APA Group Stock Up 4.3 %
The company has a 50 day moving average price of $7.26 and a 200-day moving average price of $7.22.
APA Group Company Profile
APA Group engages in energy infrastructure business in Australia. The company operates through three segments: Energy Infrastructure, Asset Management, and Energy Investments. It operates natural gas pipelines, electricity interconnectors, gas fired power generation stations, and solar farms and wind farms, as well as gas storage, processing, and compression facilities.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on APA Group (APAJF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for APA Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for APA Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.