ARIAKE JAPAN Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:AKEJF – Get Rating) saw a large decline in short interest during the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 28,900 shares, a decline of 15.0% from the December 15th total of 34,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
ARIAKE JAPAN Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS AKEJF opened at 35.75 on Friday. ARIAKE JAPAN has a twelve month low of 34.97 and a twelve month high of 37.65. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of 35.73.
ARIAKE JAPAN Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ARIAKE JAPAN (AKEJF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for ARIAKE JAPAN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ARIAKE JAPAN and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.