Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited (OTCMKTS:BKKLY – Get Rating)’s share price was down 4.4% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $23.15 and last traded at $23.42. Approximately 1,318 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 33% from the average daily volume of 1,977 shares. The stock had previously closed at $24.51.
Bangkok Bank Public Price Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average of $21.43 and a 200-day moving average of $19.62.
Bangkok Bank Public Company Profile
Bangkok Bank Public Co Ltd. engages in the provision of commercial banking services. It operates through the following business segments: Domestic Banking, International Banking, Investment Banking, and Others. The Domestic Banking segment provides loans, deposits, trade finance, remittances and payments, electronic services, credit cards, debit cards, and related other financial services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bangkok Bank Public (BKKLY)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Bangkok Bank Public Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bangkok Bank Public and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.