Shares of Cemtrex, Inc. (NASDAQ:CETXP – Get Rating) traded up 6.4% on Friday . The company traded as high as $0.40 and last traded at $0.36. 27,675 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 132% from the average session volume of 11,944 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.34.
Cemtrex Stock Performance
The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $0.52 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.60.
Cemtrex Company Profile
Cemtrex, Inc operates as a technology company in the United States and internationally. The company operates through Advanced Technologies and Industrial Services segments. The Advanced Technologies segment provides Internet of Things products and smart devices under the SmartDesk name for mobile, web, virtual and augmented reality, wearables, and television markets; and security and video surveillance solutions, and virtual and augmented reality solutions for various commercial and industrial applications.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cemtrex (CETXP)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Cemtrex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cemtrex and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.