Chrysalis Investments Limited (LON:CHRY – Get Rating) rose 1.5% during trading on Friday . The company traded as high as GBX 89.52 ($1.09) and last traded at GBX 89 ($1.09). Approximately 712,046 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 47% from the average daily volume of 1,341,710 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 87.70 ($1.07).
Chrysalis Investments Stock Performance
The firm has a market capitalization of £529.68 million and a P/E ratio of 1,271.43. The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 76.36 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 75.96.
About Chrysalis Investments
Chrysalis Investments Limited is based in Guernsey, United Kingdom.
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Chrysalis Investments Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Chrysalis Investments and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.