Shares of CloudMD Software & Services Inc. (OTCMKTS:DOCRF – Get Rating) traded down 7.1% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $0.16 and last traded at $0.16. 10,639 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 64% from the average session volume of 29,741 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.17.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Canaccord Genuity Group dropped their price target on CloudMD Software & Services from C$0.40 to C$0.25 and set a “hold” rating for the company in a research report on Wednesday, November 16th.
CloudMD Software & Services Price Performance
The business has a fifty day moving average of $0.15 and a 200 day moving average of $0.21.
CloudMD Software & Services Company Profile
CloudMD Software & Services, Inc engages in the delivery of personalized health services. It operates through the Enterprise Health Solutions and the Digital Health Solutions segments. The company was founded on September 19, 2013 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CloudMD Software & Services (DOCRF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for CloudMD Software & Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CloudMD Software & Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.