Deep Yellow Limited (OTCMKTS:DYLLF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest during the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 447,900 shares, an increase of 61.0% from the December 15th total of 278,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 186,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 2.4 days.
Deep Yellow Stock Up 2.4 %
Shares of OTCMKTS DYLLF opened at $0.54 on Friday. The business’s 50 day moving average is $0.49 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.53. Deep Yellow has a 12 month low of $0.38 and a 12 month high of $0.90.
Deep Yellow Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Deep Yellow (DYLLF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Deep Yellow Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Deep Yellow and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.