Deutsche Wohnen (OTCMKTS:DTCWY – Get Rating) had its target price reduced by stock analysts at Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft from €24.00 ($26.09) to €23.00 ($25.00) in a report issued on Thursday, The Fly reports. The brokerage currently has a “hold” rating on the stock.
Deutsche Wohnen Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS DTCWY opened at $11.87 on Thursday. Deutsche Wohnen has a 12 month low of $8.15 and a 12 month high of $21.43. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $11.07 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $10.81.
About Deutsche Wohnen
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Deutsche Wohnen (DTCWY)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Deutsche Wohnen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Deutsche Wohnen and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.