Separately, Berenberg Bank cut their target price on Esker from €200.00 ($217.39) to €180.00 ($195.65) in a research note on Wednesday, November 23rd.
Esker Price Performance
Shares of ESKEF opened at $123.93 on Thursday. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $123.93 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $123.93. Esker has a 1 year low of $123.93 and a 1 year high of $417.82.
Esker Company Profile
Esker SA provides SaaS-based document process automation solutions in France and internationally. The company offers procure-to-pay solutions, which includes supplier and contract management, procurement, AP automation, expense management, and payment and supply chain financing; and order-to-cash solutions, such as order and credit management, invoice delivery, payment, and collections management, as well as cash app and deductions.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Esker (ESKEF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Esker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Esker and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.