Euro Manganese Inc. (OTCMKTS:EUMNF – Get Rating) shares traded up 0.5% on Friday . The company traded as high as $0.26 and last traded at $0.26. 18,660 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 18% from the average session volume of 15,876 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.25.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, BMO Capital Markets assumed coverage on shares of Euro Manganese in a report on Monday, October 24th. They issued a “market perform” rating on the stock.
Euro Manganese Price Performance
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $0.24 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.22.
About Euro Manganese
Euro Manganese Inc engages in the evaluation, exploration, and development of mineral assets. Its principal property is the 100% owned Chvaletice manganese project, which is involved in the re-processing of a manganese deposit hosted in historic mine tailings located to the east of Prague, the Czech Republic.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Euro Manganese (EUMNF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Euro Manganese Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Euro Manganese and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.