Exxaro Resources Limited (OTCMKTS:EXXAY – Get Rating) passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $8.10 and traded as high as $8.10. Exxaro Resources shares last traded at $8.10, with a volume of 1,200 shares.
Exxaro Resources Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 1.06, a current ratio of 1.27 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.23. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $8.10 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $8.10.
Exxaro Resources Company Profile
Exxaro Resources Limited engages in coal, iron ore investment, pigment manufacturing, renewable energy, and residual base metal businesses in South Africa, Europe, the United States, and Australia. The company operates through Coal; Ferrous; Energy; and Other segments. It produces thermal coal, metallurgical coal, and semi-soft coking coal products primarily in the Waterberg and Mpumalanga regions; offers gas-atomised ferrosilicon for use in separation plants, as well as iron ore; and operates two wind farms.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Exxaro Resources (EXXAY)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Exxaro Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Exxaro Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.