EZGO Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ:EZGO – Get Rating)’s share price traded down 12% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $1.01 and last traded at $1.10. 112,622 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 51% from the average session volume of 231,502 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.25.
EZGO Technologies Trading Down 12.0 %
The business has a 50-day moving average price of $0.59 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.58.
About EZGO Technologies
EZGO Technologies Ltd., through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, rental, and sale of e-bicycles and e-tricycles in the People's Republic of China. It is also involved the rental and sale of lithium batteries; and sale, franchising, and operation of smart charging piles for e-bicycles and other electronic devices.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on EZGO Technologies (EZGO)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for EZGO Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EZGO Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.