Flow Traders (OTCMKTS:FLTDF – Get Rating) shares dropped 2.1% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $23.30 and last traded at $23.30. Approximately 150 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 48% from the average daily volume of 287 shares. The stock had previously closed at $23.81.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, UBS Group raised shares of Flow Traders from a “sell” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research note on Tuesday, November 1st.
Flow Traders Stock Performance
The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $23.34 and its 200-day moving average price is $22.02.
About Flow Traders
Flow Traders N.V. operates as a financial technology-enabled liquidity provider in financial products in Europe, the Americas, and Asia. It provides liquidity that allows investors to continue to buy or sell exchange traded products or other financial instruments. The company offers liquidity through on screen, which is conducted on stock exchanges; and off exchange through request for quote platforms.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Flow Traders (FLTDF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Flow Traders Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Flow Traders and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.