Goodfood Market Corp. (TSE:FOO – Get Rating) – Investment analysts at Desjardins lowered their FY2023 earnings per share estimates for shares of Goodfood Market in a research report issued on Tuesday, January 17th. Desjardins analyst F. Tremblay now expects that the company will earn ($0.32) per share for the year, down from their previous estimate of ($0.30). Desjardins has a “Hold” rating on the stock. Desjardins also issued estimates for Goodfood Market’s FY2024 earnings at ($0.18) EPS.
Separately, National Bank Financial downgraded shares of Goodfood Market from an “outperform market weight” rating to a “sector perform market weight” rating in a research note on Monday, October 3rd.
Goodfood Market Price Performance
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Goodfood Market Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Goodfood Market and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.