Research analysts at Redburn Partners assumed coverage on shares of GE HealthCare Technologies (NASDAQ:GEHC – Get Rating) in a research note issued to investors on Thursday, Marketbeat Ratings reports. The firm set a “buy” rating on the stock.
Separately, Edward Jones initiated coverage on GE HealthCare Technologies in a research note on Wednesday, January 4th. They issued a “hold” rating on the stock.
GE HealthCare Technologies Stock Performance
GE HealthCare Technologies stock opened at $66.77 on Thursday. GE HealthCare Technologies has a twelve month low of $53.00 and a twelve month high of $67.82.
About GE HealthCare Technologies
GE HealthCare Technologies Inc provides medical technology, pharmaceutical diagnostics, and digital solutions in the United States. The company is based in Chicago, Illinois.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on GE HealthCare Technologies (GEHC)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for GE HealthCare Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GE HealthCare Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.