Goodman Group (OTCMKTS:GMGSF – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest during the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 1,889,500 shares, a growth of 56.7% from the December 15th total of 1,205,600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 5,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 356.5 days.
Goodman Group Price Performance
Shares of Goodman Group stock opened at $13.58 on Friday. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $12.18 and a 200 day simple moving average of $12.14. Goodman Group has a fifty-two week low of $9.96 and a fifty-two week high of $17.64.
Goodman Group Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Goodman Group (GMGSF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Goodman Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Goodman Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.