GUD Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:GUDHF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 352,300 shares, a growth of 18.0% from the December 15th total of 298,600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
GUD Price Performance
Shares of GUDHF stock opened at C$5.20 on Friday. The business’s fifty day moving average is C$5.40 and its 200 day moving average is C$5.65. GUD has a twelve month low of C$4.70 and a twelve month high of C$8.33.
GUD Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on GUD (GUDHF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for GUD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GUD and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.