Ibstock (OTCMKTS:IBJHF – Get Rating) had its price objective lowered by stock analysts at Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft from GBX 200 ($2.44) to GBX 176 ($2.15) in a research report issued to clients and investors on Thursday, The Fly reports.
Separately, Redburn Partners began coverage on shares of Ibstock in a report on Tuesday, December 13th. They issued a “sell” rating and a GBX 140 ($1.71) price objective on the stock.
Ibstock Price Performance
OTCMKTS:IBJHF opened at $1.97 on Thursday. Ibstock has a twelve month low of $1.77 and a twelve month high of $1.98. The company’s 50 day moving average is $1.84 and its two-hundred day moving average is $2.07.
Ibstock Company Profile
Ibstock plc manufactures and sells clay and concrete building products and solutions primarily in the United Kingdom. Its principal products include clay bricks, brick components, concrete roof tiles, concrete stone masonry substitutes, concrete fencing, pre-stressed concrete, and concrete rail products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ibstock (IBJHF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Ibstock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ibstock and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.