Innovator Double Stacker ETF – January (BATS:DSJA – Get Rating)’s stock price shot up 1.6% on Friday . The company traded as high as $25.13 and last traded at $25.13. 55 shares changed hands during trading, The stock had previously closed at $24.73.
Innovator Double Stacker ETF – January Trading Up 1.6 %
The stock’s 50-day moving average is $24.66 and its two-hundred day moving average is $24.51.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Innovator Double Stacker ETF – January
An institutional investor recently raised its position in Innovator Double Stacker ETF – January stock. Advisor Group Holdings Inc. increased its stake in shares of Innovator Double Stacker ETF – January (BATS:DSJA – Get Rating) by 30.7% in the first quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the SEC. The firm owned 4,255 shares of the company’s stock after purchasing an additional 1,000 shares during the period. Advisor Group Holdings Inc.’s holdings in Innovator Double Stacker ETF – January were worth $122,000 at the end of the most recent reporting period.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Innovator Double Stacker ETF – January (DSJA)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Innovator Double Stacker ETF - January Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Innovator Double Stacker ETF - January and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.