iShares Canadian Financial Monthly Income ETF (TSE:FIE – Get Rating) traded up 0.3% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as 7.01 and last traded at 7.01. 115,016 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 19% from the average session volume of 141,233 shares. The stock had previously closed at 6.99.
iShares Canadian Financial Monthly Income ETF Stock Up 0.3 %
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for iShares Canadian Financial Monthly Income ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares Canadian Financial Monthly Income ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.